Orator 0.8.2 is now out. This version brings several fixes.
For the full list of changes, see the CHANGELOG
- Fixing a possible
Memory Error: stack overflowerror when accessing relations.
- Fixing builder copying process to avoid issues with
PyMySQL(thanks to ihumanable).
- Fixing the
-n/--no-interactionoption not automatically confirming questions.
- Removing the check character in migration commands output to avoid errors on Windows.
- Updating connectors to raise an exception when backend packages are missing.
- Adding standard name resolution to the
purgemethod (thanks to ihumanable).
- Fixing setting foreign key constraint name for MySQL.
- Handling missing
constraint_namefor sqlite (thanks to ihumanable).